Please have your license ready with your tech card when going to be tech'd.
- Qualifying Times will be announced
- Eliminations immediately following time runs
- If an open time run would be needed must be here and ready by 2:30 p.m
- Broke credits are not given to Quick 16 racers.
Quick 16 Dragster Payouts:
Quick 16 Door Cars Payouts:
YOU MUST DECLARE QUICK 16 WHEN YOU ENTER THE TRACK!
* If the car count is not met then the payout will be adjusted from the top. An announcement over the PA or in the driver's meeting before the first round will be made.
Basic Quick 16 Rules:
- Engine diapers are required.
- Auto Start will be used.
- ALL entries to tech.
- When running a 1/8 mile,
- An Advanced ET License required for car running ET of 3.66 to 4.49
- Current Chassis Sticker required. (No 90 days)
- All safety equipment when you are tech and you race.
- Please register your tow vehicle in tech.
- NOS HEATERS PERMITTED - Thermostatically controlled blanket.
- Type warmer permitted. NO TORCH HEATING PERMITTED.
- Any warm ups without the driver in the seat must be done on Jack Stands.
- Pairing will be posted in Tech area.
- You must dial within a 10th. of your qualifying time for first round.
- Door cars must qualify 4.99 or quicker. and Dragsters 4.99 and quicker
Use your NHRA 2021 RULEBOOK as your guideline.